Thriving Despite Chronic Pain Group
Learn how to harness the power of your brain for greater quality of life.
To register please call (360)281-6824 to learn the links between your brain, pain, and stress!
- This group will be from 5:30 P.M.- 7:00 P.M. on Thursday nights.
- This is a 10-week group.
- The size is limited to 7 participants.
- This group costs $55. A sliding scale can be offered if financial assistance is needed.
- This is a HIPPA compliant online video chat group.
- Here is the link for the intake form: https://form.jotform.com/abetterwaycounseling/chronic-pain-intake-forms
- Here is the link for the pre-assessment https://form.jotform.com/abetterwaycounseling/chronic-pain-pre-asse
- Here is the link to sign up: https://form.jotform.com/abetterwaycounseling/chronic-pain-sign-up-
Who can join the group?
- Individals who are 18+
- Individuals who are struggling with chronic pain and want to experience a better quality of life and improve their relationship with their body.
- All genders are welcome
- No particular medical diagnosis is required
Goals for this group
- Learn more about pain and how you mind/body responds to pain.
- Learn effective cognitive techniques to improve management of pain.
- Learn to utilize your brain to your advantage.
This group is hosted by Cheryl Garman, LCSW
“I believe that counseling is experiential, that it can and should be transformative.”