Thriving Despite Chronic Pain Group
Learn how to harness the power of your brain for greater quality of life.
To register please call (360)281-6824 to learn the links between your brain, pain, and stress!
Chronic Pain Group Details
- This group will be from 5:30 P.M.-7:00 P.M on Tuesdays.
- The next group will start in September.
- This is a 10-week group.
- The size is limited to 7 participants.
- This group costs $55. A sliding scale can be offered if financial assistance is needed.
- This is a HIPPA compliant online video chat group.
- If you have questions for Cheryl or are interested in the group please fill out the Sign-Up Sheet Here.
- Please fill out the Pre-Assessment Here.
- Please sign the Intake Form Here.
Who can join the group?
- Individuals who are 18+
- Individuals who are struggling with chronic pain and want to experience a better quality of life and improve their relationship with their body.
- All genders are welcome
- A medical diagnosis is not required
Goals for the chronic pain group
- Discover more about pain and how your mind/body responds to pain.
- Learn effective cognitive techniques to improve the management of pain.
- Learn to utilize your brain to your advantage.
This Group is Hosted by Cheryl Garman, LCSW.