A Better Way Counseling offers a 4-hour Petty Theft/Consumer Awareness Class on demand so you can work at your own pace. Our curriculum is based on the current research that examines why people steal and what helps them change these patterns of behavior. We will explore impulsive stealing and compulsive stealing, which is also referred to as kleptomania. Our course focuses on accountability and is far more interactive than alternative programs, with a personalized approach to examining:
- Why participants found themselves stealing,
- What their thinking and beliefs are around theft,
- Possible co-occurring mental health or substance abuse issues,
- Effective stress management and life management techniques,
- What to do when one's values and morals don't match their behaviors
- Research-based treatment recommendations for impulsive and compulsive stealing.
Theft/Consumer Awareness Class is $49.00. You can access this course online, on demand, here.
You will need to create a login once to access your courses. Payment is accepted via PayPal, which is free to use.
You will have 30 days to complete the course once purchased. Please email your confirmation code to [email protected] once you have completed, to receive your certificate.